We are always on the lookout for people of passion and imagination to help create the future. If you're a high performer wanting to join the premier digital display solutions company either apply for one of the jobs listed below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will collaborate with a team of designers and help us stay on the forefront of technology with your innovations.
- 5+ years developing Flash content
- ActionScript 2.0 & 3.0 samples
- Flash video
- Ability to communicate proactively and collaborate with teammates
- Motivated to work on both fast-paced design environment, has a sense of urgency
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS, ASP.NET, Actionscript, XML, DHTML, HTML, SEO, SEM & DDL preferred
- Successful track record of compatibility, detection, and optimization techniques with Flash & Adobe products.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Flash Remoting and/or Flash Media Server
- Server-side development (PHP, ASPX, CF, Java)
- Knowledge of Flex, C++, C#, Java is a plus.
Eastern USA Sales Director
The Eastern USA Sales Director position is an entrepreneurial and focused sales management position responsible for building a personal "book" of business and developing client relationships that are sustaining.
- Developing, recommending and implementing sales strategies consistent with positioning the Company competitively and meeting corporate objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining close personal contact with top echelon customers; developing new customers to drive revenue growth and improve market share.
- Developing annual sales plans; accountability for meeting overall targets.
- Communicating sales information internally and collaborating internally to ensure prospects and customers receive the best the company has to offer.
- A minimum of five years experience in high-level sales and/or sales management positions is required.
- Demonstrated success in a complex sales process involving multiple constituents as well as demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the media space, digital signage or display graphics world preferred.
- Financially astute, able to clearly show ROI
- Has some experience negotiating large, complex transactions.
- The ability to communicate well, to share information effectively and to listen; highly effective presenter.
- Creative with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial.
- Builds trust and credibility quickly.
- An effective relationship builder with an extensive rolodex.
- Customer focus, strong interpersonal skills; an ability to work with divergent interests within client accounts.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Responsive and has a acute sense of urgency.
- Self-directed; an ability to assess one's own performance and make improvements.
- Post secondary degree in related discipline